Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Covid19 Passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Doctors Alliance cited above is (presumably) the same World Doctor's Alliance that stated, inter alia, that COVID-19 is a type of flu and is not a pandemic; that PCR tests are up to 94% false positive; and that only 98 COVID-19 related deaths has been reported in Ireland at the time when the Irish government was credibly reporting more than 1,800 covid deaths.

From a quick glance the World Doctors Alliance appear to be a loose assemblage of people on the margins of science and medicine, with several linked to alt-right political agendas and movements.

From a quick look, their website appears to contain a mix of uncontested facts posing as disclosure (eg the Pfizer vaccine is not licensed for under 16s - well so what, who ever said it was?) and pure misinformation.

Critical thinking isn't about just accepting 'alternative facts' posed by some people simply on the basis that they might at some point have gained medical degrees or various scientific credentials and assuming it has some equivalence of evidential weight with an international scientific consensus.

By all means question the balance of public policy between health protection and economic harm, but attempting to do so by circulating falsehoods is beneath contempt.

Looking through the articles (sorry, gossip) on that site, many from the BMJ, they appear to be no more or less harmful than the stuff we are bombarded daily by the government and MSM. Just an alternative source of information.

The article you refer to has a list of 'key facts' that are available in the MSM, though the constant noise that the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine is 'safe' and 'no corners cut' drowns out other facts and concerns. No vaccine can be deemed safe, especially a brand new mRNA vaccine with little track record or data. Each person has to way up the risks between having it or not.

Shutting down debate just adds fuel to conspiracy theories. Believe nothing, question everything.
:cheers

I’m all for debate but just regurgitating from such a source as fully articulated by @Velma’s Dad and referred to by my post is not in my view acceptable.

Mike

When I have a flu jab I put my trust in the people that are injecting millions year on year with no adverse affects other than a sore arm for a couple of days. My and my wife’s choice to have that one and be the same for the Covid19 jab. If it was only the Government telling us it was ok then I would think Er no I won’t bother. But it’s not the Government I’m listening too it’s the worlds TOP medical experts. So far the flu jab has worked for us over the past few years so no reason for me to doubt the Covid19 one.

As I wrote, believe nothing, question everything. We can then all make up our own minds. Circulating falsehoods come from all directions. Most people only see, hear and believe the MSM which controls the narrative. It well known that the government is using the army's 77th Brigade to wage psyop against the British people in order to ramp up the fear and ensure no one strays from the acceptable opinion on the vaccine.

As I wrote, believe nothing, question everything. We can then all make up our own minds. Circulating falsehoods come from all directions. Most people only see, hear and believe the MSM which controls the narrative. It well known that the government is using the army's 77th Brigade to wage psyop against the British people in order to ramp up the fear and ensure no one strays from the acceptable opinion on the vaccine.
How old are you?

Why do you want to get all personal? Post something relevant. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back