Damage to ceiling that hold upper bed

V

Vasco

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hello,
My name is Vasco, i'm from Portugal.
I am sorry to ask but I own a Volkswagem Califórnia 2.5 tdi from 1999
and i blew the piece in the ceiling that holds the upper bed does anyone y have any ideia where i can find that piece?

It's realy important, here in Portugal doesn't exist, i looked everywhere in the Net, and didn't found any

Please i'd love your help much appreciated

Vasco
Portugal

Hi and welcome , can't seem to understand your problem....
"Blew up the piece in the celing that hold the upper bed...."

Do you mean the gas-struds to the left and right that hold the elevating matras?

Or the fabric thats come lose from the celing?

Is it T5 like it says in your avatar?

Think you need to search for part- supliers from Germany as shipping from UK wil be more expencive i guess.

Try to post a picture of your "broken" parts....maybe that will help us find a solution

Think it's probably the T4 (since he mencioned it beeing from 1999). Vasco if you could explain better.. Tb sou de Portugal :)

thank you very much for your readiness and your help everyone

Here are the photo's

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

In the past SMG Would have been able to source VW parts and post them out to owners but do not seem very active on the forum any more but may worth a email to them. (details of SMG contact on this site).

SMG respond to PM's quickly. On working days.

Ok , it's a t4 ...why on eart don't people put the correct info under they're avatar!

By the looks of the pic. that is just a strap holding the matras up , just try and repair it DIY -style i would say!

Back