Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

David Bowie

do you think Space Oddity was about a VW Cali experience -Though I'm past
one hundred thousand miles I'm feeling very still and I think my spaceship knows which way to go
tell my wife I love her very much she knows - uncanny

Truly sad news, I don't normally get effected by this kind of news for someone I don't know, but Bowie was a true legend.

He was. So individual and distinctive. There was nothing formulaic and 'herd-following' about his work. He was a true artist in every sense of the word.

It was devastating news. Bold, innovative, ground-breaking. I think I heard it best when someone described him as a 'Major Liberator'. That's certainly what I feel he meant to me. He'll be hugely missed.

It feels daft saying this about a man I never met or knew, but I've been sad all week since hearing the news. I've always loved his music and respected his outlook on life. He always struck me as a thoroughly nice bloke and I think the world is a slightly sadder place without him in it.

Never been a fan but I have liked quite a lot of his stuff over the years, just not enough to ever buy an album.
But I can appreciate his influence on the music scene over the decades and he was certainly a leader who was ahead of his time.
And above all else he seemed like a nice bloke so I've certainly been saddened to hear of his passing.
His legacy will live on that's the beauty of art.
He's got 5 singles in the top 40 this week and 10 albums in the top 100 of the album chart. Miles better than Justin Bieber that's for sure!

Sent from my Galaxy S6