Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Day meeting shop open Day

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We at everything california invite you to u our open day.
Everything California Open Day / Day Meet 8th April.

Hello Folks – we’d like to invite you a long to our open day at our new showroom / shop on Saturday 8th April 10am – 4pm.

Come along for the day meet fellow owners and take a look around some of the new accessories on display including – Brandrup, Vango, Outdoor Revolution & Comfortz as well as some of our own new products such as the new range of seat covers, work top protectors, showers and shelves.

The Local “Castle Café” have agreed to open for us so come and grab some breakfast & lunch. (Menu attached below)

We are located right next door to Bolsover Castle - http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/bolsover-castle/ if you’d like to make a day of it and take a nosy round

Here are a list of the top 10 most local campsites if you’re travelling from afar - https://heycamping.co.uk/Derbyshire_S44_6PR/Bolsover_Castle/ I’d Personally recommend the Sherwood forest holiday park as we held a meeting there last year.

If you are interested in coming please RSVP via the events page so we have an idea and we’ll be offering some deals to folks who purchase anything from us on the day

Postcode for sat nav – S44 6BJ – M1 Junc 29a
Full Address
Campervan Accessories
Unit O Bolsover Business Park
Bolsover
Chesterfield
S44 6BB

Click Here to find us on Google Maps

Last edited:
Cafe menu

Attachments

• Menu.pdf.pdf
    24.9 KB · Views: 36

Hello Folks – we’d like to invite you a long to our open day at our new showroom / shop on Saturday 8th April 10am – 4pm. Come along for the day meet fellow owners and take a look around some of the new accessories on display including – Brandrup, Vango, Outdoor Revolution & Comfortz. As well as some of our own new products such as the new range of seat covers, work top protectors, showers and shelves.
The Local “Castle Café” have agreed to open for us so come and grab some breakfast & lunch. (Menu attached below)
We are located right next door to Bolsover Castle - http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/bolsover-castle/ if you’d like to make a day of it and take a nosy round
Here are a list of the top 10 most local campsites if you’re travelling from afar - https://heycamping.co.uk/Derbyshire_S44_6PR/Bolsover_Castle/ I’d Personally recommend the Sherwood forest holiday park as we held a meeting there last year.
If you are interested in coming please reply to this post so we have an idea and we’ll be offering some deals to folks who purchase anything from us on the day – We’ll up date

Full Address
Campervan Accessories
Bolsover
Chesterfield
S44 6BB

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...x3f3681e70695078d!8m2!3d53.234571!4d-1.307464
Count us in Nick .

Hopefully I will be there Nick, possibly stopping over at Sherwood Forest if anyone fancies a mini meet.

Hello Folks – we’d like to invite you a long to our open day at our new showroom / shop on Saturday 8th April 10am – 4pm. Come along for the day meet fellow owners and take a look around some of the new accessories on display including – Brandrup, Vango, Outdoor Revolution & Comfortz. As well as some of our own new products such as the new range of seat covers, work top protectors, showers and shelves.
If you are interested in coming please reply to this post so we have an idea and we’ll be offering some deals to folks who purchase anything from us on the day – We’ll up date

Full Address
Campervan Accessories
Bolsover
Chesterfield
S44 6BB

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...x3f3681e70695078d!8m2!3d53.234571!4d-1.307464

Looks interesting. Will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D**n. In London unfortunately.:headbang:headbang:headbang

I need to check the my on call situation when I know more I'll RSVP.

..me..

I'd be very interested in toppers (external), light coloured seat covers and the bungee.

..me..

The light coloured seat covers are ace:thumb

Well we are booked up and ready, staying about 40 mins away north of the shop.

We have a list of things to check to see if we need them.

We have an ocean on order hopefully arriving this month So Jan and I will be popping in with a list of items we will need .

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow and giving my MasterCard a hammering. Still undecided if we will stop over or not.

Sadly I am having to cancel tomorrow :(

Family .... Can't say any more ....

We're still going - camping at the Square & Compass though as Sherwood was fully booked.

Sorry my good lady wanted to get some jobs done before we left now they're done there is not enough time to get to you before 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All in all we had a great time, only planned on being there a coupe of hours but ended up spending 5 hours there. Met some lovely people and looked at lots of nice Californii.

Mine was the dirtiest of all ;-). Interesting to look at how others do things. I helped a few chaps discover how the ski panel works and @Digger refused to believe he even had one ;-) You should always believe what your wife tells you, lesson number 1.

A a big thanks to the Castle Cafe, large breakfast is big enough to feed a small army and cakes to die for!

..message ends..

Big thank you to Nick , Kev and Nikki and family for all the hard work put in for today . Great to see the shop open , well done .
Lesley & Brin

Also thanks from us, had a great few hours, never realised we had been at Everything VW California for over three hours. Thanks and good to meet you Nick, Kev, Nikki and all the Family. Great also to meet a few of the on-line contributors, learnt some interesting things too. We knew about the ski panel but just could not remember how to take it out! Also did a bit of practical work and help instal a "C" rail for @Joker 1299. Bought a few things even if some were from the Castle Cafe - lovely cakes! (sorry Kev, oh & buy the way thanks for helping my lady out - I have no idea what she has in mind just yet!)

Last edited:
And thanks from me also - only a flying visit - needed to get back to NE for a kids party.. Came away with Comfortz awning sides / tent which I plan to try in the lakes this week. Cheers Nick and all the crew . Tempted to spent a lot more!
Barney

Hi Nick
Thank you and your family for today nice to meet you at last , your dad was very helpful with showing me the correct way to put the front screen cover on and take it off without damaging it .
Managed to buy a few more items to make life a bit more comfortable ,
Looking forward to getting the new driveway tent and roof comfort mattress .
Your not too far away from me so I will be popping back from time to time to get a few more items .
The cafe was excellent by the way , just the job . Was very nice to meet other California owners and to see what they had got in their vans picked up a few ideas , great day out .