Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet End of Year Meet and Open Day 11th November

Hi All,

Just to let you know we will be holding an open day on Saturday the 11th November at our shop in Bolsover near Chesterfied.

• Exclusive Offers on our wide range of Accessories including Brandrup
  • End of year Clearance deals
  • Pre order discounts on new 2018 range products
  • Selection of New VW California's on display
  • Local VW Commercial Dealer on hand to answer any questions
  • Camping Available at TallTrees Campsite

This meet is perfect for both existing owners, newbies and even people looking to buy a Cali

Camping options will be available at a site nearby.

If you would like to attend please obtain your FREE TICKET HERE

Hi Martin
Please can you confirm that you have a set of stainless steel covers for glass worktops reserved for me as I am coming from Bournemouth especially to collect . Many thanks .

Hi Trevor we have put aside a set of worktop protectors for you

It has come to our attention that some people had not realised camping was available for this meet as I think it got lost midway in the thread.

Just to confirm, camping is at TallTrees Campsite If you are staying here, please let us know so as we can connect you with the other people who are camping

We have just booked the campsite for Fri and Saturday, so can you add us to the list please?

We are not booked yet but looking to hopefully get up for Saturday afternoon as visiting family in the Peaks

Hoping to see the stainless steel worktop protector as well, my dog likes to get up there despite not being allowed :-O

Unbelievably we now have nearly 90 vans booked in for the open day hopefully make 100

Would have loved to come to this and meet you all, and pick your brains but working. Will keep an eye out for the next one! Have a great time

Don’t forget listers vw are bringing 2 oceans and a beach demo for people to look round.

Have booked Tall Trees Fri/Sat . See you there .

Hi All
Just in case you are not aware or have not looked through all seven pages of posts here there are a couple of social events set up for Friday and Saturday evening.

Friday evening - 10th November
Why not join a group of us for an introduction and a chat over an Italian meal.
The restaurant owner has agreed that he will create a "party" table for us but we must book in advance.
This option is only available for a 20:30hrs booking.
You should bring your own drinks if required as this is not a licenced restaurant.
The restaurant is about 1.5 miles from the Tall Trees Campsite, so a walk, if the weather is fine, or taxis will be necessary.
If you are up for this please book directly with reference to "California". These arrangements have been made with "Eddie".
You should settle your own bill at the end of the evening.
Numbers may be limited so………..
Sorry dogs are not allowed on this occasion.

Rossini's Italian Restaurant
1A Portland street
NG19 8BE
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
01623 232950

Saturday evening - 11th November
How about a pub to ourselves from 19:30 hrs!
Yes its true!
We have negotiated with the pub owner (it’s actually a Micro Brewery) to allow us to have the place to ourselves as they do not normally open on Saturdays.

https://www.priorswellbrewery.co.uk/
Old Mill Lane Industrial Estate
Mansfield Woodhouse
Nottinghamshire
NG19 9BG

Children are welcome.
We can bring our own food if we want or order a takeaway and have it delivered.
We are not allowed to take our own drinks obviously as we have to buy at the bar!
Their own beers, local cider and Estrella Dam lager as well as wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks etc are all available on the night
They are also dog friendly.
There is no charge for them opening up for us but you will have to pay for your own drinks.
The brewery is only 0.5 miles away from Tall Trees Campsite so really handy.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Campsite, Everything California, Rossini’s and/or Prior’s Well Brewery!

Rik & Terri

Hi All
Just in case you are not aware or have not looked through all seven pages of posts here there are a couple of social events set up for Friday and Saturday evening.

Friday evening - 10th November
Why not join a group of us for an introduction and a chat over an Italian meal.
The restaurant owner has agreed that he will create a "party" table for us but we must book in advance.
This option is only available for a 20:30hrs booking.
You should bring your own drinks if required as this is not a licenced restaurant.
The restaurant is about 1.5 miles from the Tall Trees Campsite, so a walk, if the weather is fine, or taxis will be necessary.
If you are up for this please book directly with reference to "California". These arrangements have been made with "Eddie".
You should settle your own bill at the end of the evening.
Numbers may be limited so………..
Sorry dogs are not allowed on this occasion.

Rossini's Italian Restaurant
1A Portland street
NG19 8BE
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
01623 232950

Saturday evening - 11th November
How about a pub to ourselves from 19:30 hrs!
Yes its true!
We have negotiated with the pub owner (it’s actually a Micro Brewery) to allow us to have the place to ourselves as they do not normally open on Saturdays.

https://www.priorswellbrewery.co.uk/
Old Mill Lane Industrial Estate
Mansfield Woodhouse
Nottinghamshire
NG19 9BG

Children are welcome.
We can bring our own food if we want or order a takeaway and have it delivered.
We are not allowed to take our own drinks obviously as we have to buy at the bar!
Their own beers, local cider and Estrella Dam lager as well as wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks etc are all available on the night
They are also dog friendly.
There is no charge for them opening up for us but you will have to pay for your own drinks.
The brewery is only 0.5 miles away from Tall Trees Campsite so really handy.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Campsite, Everything California, Rossini’s and/or Prior’s Well Brewery!

Rik & Terri
Hi Rik and Teri
I’d like to attend fri and sat night please . One person only sadly as my wife can’t attend .Have booked resturant . Rob

Hi Rik and Teri
I’d like to attend fri and sat night please . One person only sadly as my wife can’t attend .Have booked resturant . Rob
Excellent but sorry about your wife not being able to join us all. Look forward to meeting you.
R & T

Looks like we will be there Saturday night so the brewery sounds great.

I will have the Carista with me on Saturday at the meet so if anyone wants anything changing (at your own risk) then I'll have a go.
Also her indoors is planning to use our Mr D cooker to cook our evening meal so a chance to have a look at one in action and the result in the evening.

I will have the Carista with me on Saturday at the meet so if anyone wants anything changing (at your own risk) then I'll have a go.
Also her indoors is planning to use our Mr D cooker to cook our evening meal so a chance to have a look at one in action and the result in the evening.

That would be great briwy . I’d like my doors to auto lock but main dealer said it can’t be done but others on this forum said it can .

I have one too, happy to make changes but at own risk. Once the subscription runs out I will not be continuing.

What’s Chris cooking Bry , anything veggie ??? xxx

Just thought, I'm after a Thule 3057 foot pack for my Cali if anyone has any they want to sell? See you all tomorrow.

Good Morning All,

We have put a few signs out on the road as you approach us as sat nav can sometimes bring you to the wrong location.

Also remember we are open from 10.30 - 4.30pm

Our contact number if you need to reach us is 01246 825 541

Looking forward to seeing you all later.

Gates don't open until 10.30
Lovely - we thought you opened earlier than that as we've arranged to see a few others there at 10am! See you later

Hi, sorry it is 10.30am, sorry