Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Deal done!

DoctorBob

DoctorBob

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi all
After lurking about on this forum for a few
years and also hiring a California for a couple of years, the deal is done; deposit taken and new 4m Ocean on order - due about Oct - looking forward to being a full member of the fraternity
Cheers!

Hi all
years and also hiring a California for a couple of years, the deal is done; deposit taken and new 4m Ocean on order - due about Oct - looking forward to being a full member of the fraternity
Cheers!

Congratulations and well done.

Mike

Whoop whoop, well done. Hope you will let us know what spec and provide pics in due course.
In the meantime happy shopping for all the things you need for camping.

Hi all
Cheers!
A campervan hire company just shed a tear. But welcome to the club...what took you so long!

Whoop whoop, well done. Hope you will let us know what spec and provide pics in due course.
In the meantime happy shopping for all the things you need for camping.
Thank you! I’ve Gone for a metallic Grey 4motion with L/diff and a few other bits - not so much on the options list as before!

Oooow! The excitement mounts. How many sleeps?

Congratulations and :welcome

Welcome ex-lurker DoctorBob, good choice of spec.

SusiBus, Indium Grey metallic 4Mo with diff lock and a few other bits.

Welcome. Dream spec bus you got there. Make full use of the 4mo - go around the world

PS: I am considering at least some long haul in my 4mo. Russia/Georgia/Turkey ...