Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

dealers

B

bluebell

VIP Member
Can someone please reccomend a dealer in the Midlands to service my cali :?:

Midlands is a pretty big area. Could you give us a clue.

South Hereford VW Garage has had some good reviews.

Sorry I live in rugby but will travel to a dealer who knows the cali :thumb

Listers Coventry, dealt with a warranty claim on ours, they really impressed us with their customer service. I'll probably use them for servicing mine, even though there is a van centre (Bilston) a mile from our house and I'll be driving 40 odd miles to use Listers, passing Birmingham van centre on the way.

Thanks people I did hear good things about coventry :thumb

+ 1 for listers Coventry. Did warranty work on my cali veery good service.

Dealt with leicester bought two van from them and the Calis in tomorrow for warrenty work they also fitted my carbon mirror cover for free and gave me a brand new one to have dipped in the first place until I'm disappointed I won't deal with anyone else :thumb

We use Northampton and they have always been very good, but if they ever do mess up I have heard loads of good things about Coventry.

I have used Leicester for non-Cali stuff, and they did mess up once, but rectified it quickly - however it is right in the middle of town and a real pain to get to.

[Also used Kettering, my closest, for Non-Cali stuff and will not use again]

We do appear to be pretty lucky in the south east midlands for Cali aware dealers :)

I was badly stung by Leicester - they sold me a van without so much as a glance over it or a wipe, not to talk about a proper service, proper valet. There was diesel in the water tank, no leisure batteries working, water pump not working, fridge not working. They sent me off saying everything would be fine after a drive to charge the batteries.

I found them so difficult to deal with as I complained and requested a refund. It was a bitter experience. I've gone on a bit about this but still need to get it off my chest and can't let the above comments recommending Leicester go without mentioning the opposite about them.

I would NOT recommend Leicester.