Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Decals.... up to date advice 2018

Alfiesbuddy

Alfiesbuddy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi all, just scoured the search results for ‘decals’ and not really found anything of use

I’ve found 1 site that seems to be market leads but I don’t like anything on the site !

We’ve owned our Cali since Oct and we wanted to hold back with personalising as to get a feel of what we like ! It’s a big step but we do want to personalise our van a little but something more unique than surf board !

We’re based Worcestershire and Birmingham area

Please advise if you know of a good supplier

:)

What sort of thing are you looking for? I have a computer controled vinyl / decal cutting machine. It can do anything you can think of.

I've been pondering getting some CVCO vinyls cut, last time I did them at the local maker space renting their machine.

We learned to use the software which lets you turn pretty much anything into a vinyl.

This Beatnik one above has been recommended a few times on here but Ive never used them.

Some of their surf ones are quite nice to be fair ;)

Last edited:
I've been pondering getting some CVCO vinyls cut, last time I did them at the local maker space renting their machine.

We learned to use the software which lets you turn pretty much anything into a vinyl.
CVCO? I have a 600m wide up to 5m long commercial cutter for in-house use. I use Abobe Illustrator as can send design directly to cutter. Been thinking for a while what I want to do for my van. Would love to see what others have done.

Sorry I fancied some vinyls of the logo for campervan cookout. I did do some at a maker space but just never got around to going back and doing some more. Fancied a vinyl of it on my slidepod and maybe some on the windows too.

I find I have the desire to personalise my van but I never quite decide what to do.

CVCO.jpg

Sorry I fancied some vinyls of the logo for campervan cookout. I did do some at a maker space but just never got around to going back and doing some more. Fancied a vinyl of it on my slidepod and maybe some on the windows too.

I find I have the desire to personalise my van but I never quite decide what to do.

View attachment 32164
That would be easy ish to do. The spoon and fork section in the middle is very fine so overall size can't be too small as those won't cut. Do you have it as a Adobe Illustrator file and what sort of size/s are you thinking about?

That would be easy ish to do. The spoon and fork section in the middle is very fine so overall size can't be too small as those won't cut. Do you have it as a Adobe Illustrator file and what sort of size/s are you thinking about?

I think I did the file in inkscape or something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think I did the file in inkscape or something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know that one. But feel free to send it and I'll see if I can open it.

I bet if you try peeling one of those stickers off there would be bubbles underneath ....

CVCO? I have a 600m wide up to 5m long commercial cutter for in-house use. I use Abobe Illustrator as can send design directly to cutter.

Hey @Skewif, I'm wanting to get a map of Europe to cover the internal sliding table. How would I go about getting something like that done? I've looked at various websites but not really sure on the best material to use that would best stick to the table, or how/who to get to print it.

Hey @Skewif, I'm wanting to get a map of Europe to cover the internal sliding table. How would I go about getting something like that done? I've looked at various websites but not really sure on the best material to use that would best stick to the table, or how/who to get to print it.
I like that idea. I'd start with a local vehicle graphics company who has a solvent printer. They can do picture like quality to stick on a van so might be ok on a table. Will certainly be water proof but won't like too hot and I have no idea about how hard wearing. They might be able to put a clear laminate on top for durability. If you visit one with a digital image of what you want they could do it easy. Hope that helps and would love to know how you get on as I'd like something more interesting on the table too.

I like that idea. I'd start with a local vehicle graphics company who has a solvent printer. They can do picture like quality to stick on a van so might be ok on a table. Will certainly be water proof but won't like too hot and I have no idea about how hard wearing. They might be able to put a clear laminate on top for durability. If you visit one with a digital image of what you want they could do it easy. Hope that helps and would love to know how you get on as I'd like something more interesting on the table too.

Have you all seen this? About half way down.

Beach table - repair the surface?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ble---repair-the-surface?.14910/&share_type=t

Looking for a decal to cover a scuff on my cupboard. Did the earth strap fix. Protected the cupboard with masking tape as I lifted the fridge out. All went well until I took the tape off and it took the vinyl covering with it. Thinking a long vertical decal strip with either California it a vw logo to run top to bottom should cover it. Any one have any or know anyone that dues internal decals?
Thank

Back