Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

delivery date set, can't wait.

trevor k

trevor k

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
After 6 months and a lot of research, visiting conversion companies and comparing vehicles my wife and myself finally came to the conclusion that if we wanted the best it had to be a Cali, so off to the dealers to bag a bargain, 8.5% off the vehicle & 5% off the options was a really good deal I think.
Then on Saturday we got the call, build date set and collection arranged for 1st March, we can't wait.
We will be the proud owners of a T6 Cali Ocean 150 4motion.
Can't thank this forum enough for the valuable info it has given us from all the tech info to having the courage based on other peoples experience on asking for the discount.
Options listed.
Colour Blackberry
Heated front screen
Multi function steering wheel with cruise control
6.33 console screen
Alcantara trim
Front/rear park sensors with camera.
Thinking of a tracker but more research needed on that one.

Nice one Trevor and well done. Where did you buy from in the end? Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Trevor.
Another Cali on the road is good news indeed.
All the best :thumb

Thank you, Michael, I bought it from the VW commercial dealer Benfield Newcastle upon Tyne.

I think is was 10th October, same time as the NEC Motorhome show, hope you get your date soon.

I think is was 10th October, same time as the NEC Motorhome show, hope you get your date soon.
we ordered almost the same time, maybe following week. I see they have a starlight blue ocean in the show room so will be taking the wife along to see it at the weekend. So they might have an update for us then.

We went to see it just after it arrived, you won't be disappointed, only bit we did not like we're the cheap looking ocean stickers on the side so we have asked for them to be removed.

we ordered almost the same time, maybe following week. I see they have a starlight blue ocean in the show room so will be taking the wife along to see it at the weekend. So they might have an update for us then.
If you get a chance, it'd be good to see some pics of the starlight blue van...

Sorry can't help there, I've just returned to work, away for 3 weeks

Sorry can't help there, I've just returned to work, away for 3 weeks
Did not have my camera on me, but the wife was impressed with the ocean and cant wait to get our indium grey one. We have a build week of 6 at the minute.. They also have an onyx white caravelle next to it if anyone is thinking of that colour.