Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach ordered - now begins the wait

RoB5urf

RoB5urf

Beach with 2-seat bench
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
After months of deliberation we finally placed our order for a new Beach today! I've never spent anywhere near as much on a vehicle before but I have say it just feels so right.

150 ps 6-speed manual
Candy white
App connect
Composition media radio with 6.33" touch screen
Awning (housing and rail in black)
Front and rear parking sensors
Cruise control
Programmable air parking heater
Green heat insulating glass in cab with green privacy glass in rear
Removable towbar

Can't wait to become part of the community!

Great stuff , we will try to make the long wait tolerable on the the forum....than again maybe not ....;)

Thanks. Having a minor wobble about whether I should have spec'd DSG but on the basis that I won't miss what I've never had ill grit my teeth and ignore all the love for DSG on these forums (la la la la I-can't- hear-you !)

On a slightly different note, has anybody complied a list of useful apps, e.g. Overnight parking? I found some info after a search in various places but wondered if the various suggestions had been consolidated into a single list.

Cheers

Welcome! I am one step behind you, I am waiting for a final quote before I order. How long do you have to wait?

Thanks. Having a minor wobble about whether I should have spec'd DSG but on the basis that I won't miss what I've never had ill grit my teeth and ignore all the love for DSG on these forums (la la la la I-can't- hear-you !)

On a slightly different note, has anybody complied a list of useful apps, e.g. Overnight parking? I found some info after a search in various places but wondered if the various suggestions had been consolidated into a single list.

Cheers
facebook - try campervan overnight parking or scottish motorhome wildcampers ...... i suspect there are many more but i enjoy these

@Gerhardt: not sure what you mean by final quote. The salesman should be able to configure your Cali on their system with you in the showman and tell you exactly how much it will cost.

By the way I weakened and changed my order to include DSG

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Very similar spec to ours too, we went for the DSG after test driving it, was going to get a manual up until that point. The wait is the worst part now... :(

Cheers
All looks good.
I know the DSG feeling - we changed our order from manual to DSG 3-months after our initial order! Still in waiting, so plenty of time for you to reflect! But then with DSG, ACC becomes very tempting.....

Yes a test drive swung it for me too in favour of DSG. However, it also made me think about lowering the suspension as I found the ride a bit wollowy.

And I'll probably change the wheels to 17 or 18" with black detailing to contrast with the white body. The salesman said I could swap them for less money after delivery rather than having them sped'd.....crazy

I've realised how much these little touches affect the appearance. The Cali we drove had no privacy glass and stock 16" alloys and I think it just looked awful (my opinion).

I'm also not a fan of the stock grey upholstery colour (we're having the 2 seat bench) so they might get covered when funds allow.

Bit of a Pandora's box really!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back