Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Delivery miles - 17" Thunder alloys and Mich tyres

R

Rubbadub

VIP Member
I have a set of 4 Thunder alloy wheels with center caps and Michelin tyres. The center caps are still in their bags and have never been fitted. The wheels are mint and the tyres still have the moulding nobles all over them. You can even see where the stickers were stuck on the tyre tread.

If you have done your research VW will charge you £2k for these. People are selling equivalent sets on ebay for around £1k and BMVS on here are selling sets for £800 + VAT.

As I want to avoid the ebay time wasters I'm going to put them on here and a couple of other forums for £800 for a week or so to see if they sell, failing that they go on the dreaded bay :headbang

Collection from Bristol

I will post pics if required but they are just as they should be (if that makes sense)

Price reduced before I ebay

If someone has some old style Sportlines or a nice alternative that they would like to swap let me know.

What's the new price please?

Sorry I edited the previous post, they were £850 and are now £800

I couldn't bring myself to ebay them so they've been sitting in my shed. Anyone? If your going to COTF then Bristol isn't too far away and I could meet you on the way or similar.

Seems like BMVS are taking 3 sets to COTF too!

Let me know your best price (collected) via PM :) (if I can get PM's?)

Thanks

Rich

reserves said:
Seems like BMVS are taking 3 sets to COTF too!

Let me know your best price (collected) via PM :) (if I can get PM's?)

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich

I don't think you can get pm's as a junior member. TBH I've had a look on ebay and a set in this good condition with the nobles still on the tyres and the center caps in bags are strong money. I think BMVS are the cheapest reliable source around and theirs are £840 collected so I don't think £800 is too much. 07891 732026 Paul

Ok, best of luck with sale. Rich