Derbyshire Day Meet 9th November

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Saturday 09-11-2019
Event end date: Saturday 09-11-2019
Registration ends: Friday 08-11-2019
Maximum: 100
Username Guest count Note
Lulu Lulu 1  
daveyboydanger daveyboydanger 2 I may not be able to go but hoping to. Would be bringing my eldest son who has Downs Syndrome and Autism. He loves driving in the van - he finds it harder stopping and hanging out with others. Will t
ColliePops ColliePops 2 and possibly Rosie Colliedog
RSMarco RSMarco 3  
An-j An-j 4  
tuono001 tuono001 4 Possibly with kids, will know more nearer the time
Hi, I was planing to come to meet today but have decided against making the journey in view of flood alerts - sorry.

I asked you to put aside a drawer pack to fit for me today. Can I rearrange this for another time/day please - would either 25th, 26th or 28th November be possible?

Sorry all, not going to make it, have a good day.

Folks - may not be able to make a visit today - the Cali is currently storing a custom made granite table top made for our kitchen re-fit. This was un-planned and not well thought about during the week when we used the Cali to collect it ! Sorry.

We are not going to make it today, sorry. The sliding boot shelf looks great on the Facebook video - I think we will want one for our beach fridge but probably not full width?

Many thanks for your hospitality and support today. Came away with some nice additions for our Cali.

Lovely to meet everyone yesterday. Came away with some good tips on useful additions to our new van.