T5 SE 180
Hubby tells me tomorrow will be a good train spotting opportunity :rolleyes:

Rich20

Rich20

Living the dream
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
FYI there are Road closure signs in place on the way to Dawlish Warren. There do not seem to be any actual closures in place though.

Buddy

Buddy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Nice to meet fellow Californians today, shame about the weather

hotel california

hotel california

18 'till i die....
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
how was it , any pictures ?

SimonB

SimonB

Staff member
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
There were people arriving as some were leaving, but I think it was 15 in total. As Rich20 says the local highways staff were playing "guess the way into Dawlish" as every road in had a Road Closed sign in it. Diversions took you round to another Road Closed sign. We eventually ignored one and Martin & I arrived about 11.00.
20190323_120441.jpg 20190323_120446.jpg P1020632.JPG
These were taken around mid-day before the mist started becoming wet and turned into drizzle. Great to meet some familiar faces and also a lot of new people too.

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Have a great meet, bit too far for our first one so will have a bottle or two of California wine, well be rude not too :thumb:thumb

Beeechke1

Beeechke1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all great meet at Dawlish today despite all roads in and out apparently closed. Of course as a cyclist just ignored all road closed signs!! Our first meet and felt welcomed to the club. Mrs B took shine to the Jackyards offerings so can feel a set of seat coverings on the horizon. Thanks to Martin for organising.
Kelvin & Louise

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Nice t to hear. I look forward to meeting you all at a meet soon.;)

Bellcrew

Bellcrew

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all great meet at Dawlish today despite all roads in and out apparently closed. Of course as a cyclist just ignored all road closed signs!! Our first meet and felt welcomed to the club. Mrs B took shine to the Jackyards offerings so can feel a set of seat coverings on the horizon. Thanks to Martin for organising.
Kelvin & Louise
Great meet despite the weather, friendly knowledgeable people and decent lunch at the VeloShack.
Jim and Margaret

Busdarren

Busdarren

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hello! Thanks for arranging the meet. We met old friends and new.
Agree Jackyards seat covers look great!
I have a question, one T5.1 Cali left a bit early and had a decal pattern on the lower bumper (place coloured black on Edition, on the panels level with the number plate), does anyone know how this was done or where it was obtained from? It looked fab!