Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do I need VIP membership in order to reply to For Sale notices?

Alan Andrews

Alan Andrews

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
When I read a For Sale message on the forum, my screen suggests that I need to upgrade my user profile/privileges.

Presently, I get this message to all For Sale messages posted on the forum....

"(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

So, do I need to buy VIP membership in order to participate in replying to these messages please? Or is it because I am a relatively new forum user?
…..I can reply to all other types of user message and create new message threads ok.

Thank you

To pm a forum member you and the recipient both need to be VIP members.

To pm a forum member you and the recipient both need to be VIP members.
Yes I can see sense if I was trying to PM the poster of the message, but all I'd like to do is send an open forum reply.

Presently I cannot do this because I seem not to have sufficient privilege. ….I just assumed this was because I have not bought the VIP membership.

Yes they do, it is to allow VIP members to get the first chance to contact the seller

It is a VIP benefit

Yes they do, it is to allow VIP members to get the first chance to contact the seller

It is a VIP benefit
Umm. without VIP membership there is no other way to contact the seller!

Did not know we got a sticker! Been a member for three years and never seen one in the post yet! :D

You won’t the sticker is only for new vip’s that joined from August this year.

You won’t the sticker is only for new vip’s that joined from August this year.

That's a but like the a typical energy company offer - '...new British Gas Customers get £100 of M&S vouchers!" (...but sod the old loyal ones!...).

Only joking by the way - didn't want a sticker anyway... :sad

:D:D:D

Back