Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do you want a be-spoke Beach?

Good spot. Very interesting. I wonder if you can build a LWB 4motion with pop top?

A T6 ..... not a T6.1 ? Trying to dump old stock?
I believe it is for both, the T6 series.

Mind you private buyers cannot purchase this base vehicle . It would have to be via a. certified and approved VW partner, converter.

Good find WG, dated April 2019, wonder why we haven't seen or heard of this before? Opens up a new avenue for conversions. Great selling points being factory fitted roof and bed, leisure battery, aux heater, all engine and gearbox combinations, sliding door choice etc. etc.
Only available in California colours so obviously the same base vehicle as a Cali Beach.

As we all know i am certainly not against a factory build California but if i should choose the go the conversion way , why would i want a VW elevating roof with corrosion hanging above my head ....? Then i would go for a plasic , carbon or whatever roof that converts use instead ....no ?

As we all know i am certainly not against a factory build California but if i should choose the go the conversion way , why would i want a VW elevating roof with corrosion hanging above my head ....? Then i would go for a plasic , carbon or whatever roof that converts use instead ....no ?

If you think the factory roof is bad, wait until you see the roof on some of the conversions :D

Back