Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Domestic air con unit Grand california

L

leeb

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi
Noted the habitation domestic air con unit on my GC is not kicking out cold air. I have spend nearly 3 hours trying to find anyone in South east who services/,recharges these units .. even VW uncertain.
Any offers
Anyone?

Hi
Noted the habitation domestic air con unit on my GC is not kicking out cold air. I have spend nearly 3 hours trying to find anyone in South east who services/,recharges these units .. even VW uncertain.
Any offers
Anyone?
Try VWCamper sales, they might know someone who can fix it:

Or, below - located on the coast road, Peachaven:

Stewart Mouland Motorcaravans

Last edited:
Hi
Any offers
Anyone?
Have you called Dometic directly ? They are usually pretty good in following things up.

Hi
Any offers
Anyone?
Dometic Service providers.

Thank you for the help, sadly Stuart Mouland cant do this, I will try the outlet in Burgess Hill tomorrow. Dometic "help line" are pretty useless....suggesting, on the phone, an outfit that doesnt fit, let alone service dometic units and the online "find a provider", similarly inaccurate. I am left with the distinct impression that if you have one of these units then when they fail it is an (expensive) replacement job.
Vw were supposed to get back to me this evening, but havn't and my last shot will be a refigeration service company that deals with roof top van/lorry fridge units.
Heres hoping!

Back