Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Driveaway Awning advice please! What to buy....

Hi Canary Bird, yes pump is not included. Just to clarify that hubby and I use it as really useful awning space for longer stays and don't have teenagers any more. The tent is very versatile and has a big high side intended to throw over a dome tent or campervan. Also has low side that can be thrown over a smaller tent. Could also put a pop up tent inside but you'd lose the valuable storage space. Takes 10 mins to put up and is fairly sturdy but has a bit of a flappy noise in stronger wind. Good luck with your search!

Hi Canary Bird, yes pump is not included. Just to clarify that hubby and I use it as really useful awning space for longer stays and don't have teenagers any more. The tent is very versatile and has a big high side intended to throw over a dome tent or campervan. Also has low side that can be thrown over a smaller tent. Could also put a pop up tent inside but you'd lose the valuable storage space. Takes 10 mins to put up and is fairly sturdy but has a bit of a flappy noise in stronger wind. Good luck with your search!
... thanks for the explanation!
to make choosing even more difficult take a look at :
http://gentletent.com/?lang=en
... I love the ski-fi feel of the gentle tent lines

image.jpeg
If money is no object, get one of these! Gybe bus tent - great piece of kit.

beautiful! ... a nice video about it and shot in the Canary Islands.

It doesn't look like you can put a floor in it and it's lots of pasta, but it is beautiful. :)

WHEN?
~ we are ready to buy an Air Base Second XL, but didn't know WHEN? to buy with sales.

~ VW in the Canary Islands is celebrating "California Day" on Oct 1 & 2 and we'd want to have it by then, but didn't know when Decathon normally had tent sale ("end of season")?

Any advice on sales?

Back