Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drivers side sliding window

R

Robovw

Hi
After 7 yrs of ownership and a mistake when ordering options, I would like to upgrade the drivers side sliding door window to sliding. Code on current window as per photo.
What is the code for sliding window please, and where is best place to purchase?

image.jpg

Hi
After 7 yrs of ownership and a mistake when ordering options, I would like to upgrade the drivers side sliding door window to sliding. Code on current window as per photo.
What is the code for sliding window please, and where is best place to purchase?

View attachment 115333
If you want to keep things original then VW.

As you haven’t given any vehicle details such as year or RHD/ LHD then you’ll have to look up the Part Number yourself.

Click on the link below. Select Year of vehicle - Body and then scroll down.

If you want to keep things original then VW.

As you haven’t given any vehicle details such as year or RHD/ LHD then you’ll have to look up the Part Number yourself.

Click on the link below. Select Year of vehicle - Body and then scroll down.

And if you want OEM item be sitting down when you enquire the cost!!

Then when it's fitted be prepared for it to leak.

Hi

View attachment 115333
You might regret it! If I had the option I would not have had sliding side windows. There’s a good chance they will leak!

Back