Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dubflecta Communication & General Customer Service

I've had two sets on my last two vans and been very happy with the fit, function, durability, instructions and look.

I can't remember if I made contact via email or messenger. I seem to remember it taking a little while but I received a response where he explained that I just needed to mention the club to get my discount which was, I think, applied to the postage.

He's not a massive operation so I don't think he can be blamed for not being contactable by phone. Whilst I can understand the desire from a convenience point of view for a customer, I can also see how disruptive it could be having to answer the phone throughout the working day.

My father in law has fitted the stick on deflectors on his previous two vans, and seems happy with them but IMHO they look awful, no comparison to the integrated look of the dubflectas.
If and when I replace my van, one of the first additions will be a set of the dubflectas.

PS I have no relationship with the company apart from being a satisfied customer! Don't be put off, if you have a little patience, it is a great product.

J
I’ve got the “awful” stick on deflectors and I like them! Although not as integrated as the clip on ones they do allow more air flow when used for night time ventilation due to the wider gap between them and the glass.

Wish I'd seen this thread before I placed my order for sleek wind deflectors two and a half weeks ago! Not much has changed in the last 2 years then?? Placed the order via their website. No show on the goods - even though they stated they'd arrive within 3 working days and be in touch if any change to that. We've had no correspondence from them at all and no response to texts, calls or emails. No messages from Hermes either. Really poor service. What's the solution? Get a refund by Paypal? Seems such a waste of time and effort. They really shouldn't take money for goods via a live website if they can't be bothered to provide an efficient service.

What's the solution? Get a refund by Paypal?
Yep. If he gets enough forced refunds through hopefully PayPal will remove his account.

Wish I'd seen this thread before I placed my order for sleek wind deflectors two and a half weeks ago! Not much has changed in the last 2 years then?? Placed the order via their website. No show on the goods - even though they stated they'd arrive within 3 working days and be in touch if any change to that. We've had no correspondence from them at all and no response to texts, calls or emails. No messages from Hermes either. Really poor service. What's the solution? Get a refund by Paypal? Seems such a waste of time and effort. They really shouldn't take money for goods via a live website if they can't be bothered to provide an efficient service.
I think he responds from Facebook messenger. That is the only time I have had a response.

Paypal will be the quickest way to resolve.

I think he responds from Facebook messenger. That is the only time I have had a response.
No, that's just not good enough. If a business lists two means of contact on a website, I shouldn't have to seek out a third when they don't respond to the first two. That's not how customer service works.

No, that's just not good enough. If a business lists two means of contact on a website, I shouldn't have to seek out a third when they don't respond to the first two. That's not how customer service works.
I agree. Just suggesting a possible channel of communication.

This chap has been supplying the same things for many years. The problem is that the product is good but the service/communication has been poor more often than it should. I seem to recall that some months ago (and i cannot remember where) it was suggested that his health was poor and a friend had stepped in to try to keep the business going. At the moment none of his products are available on ebay. That suggests to me that the business is not active at the moment. If I am right the claim via paypal is the best next move.

This chap has been supplying the same things for many years. The problem is that the product is good but the service/communication has been poor more often than it should. I seem to recall that some months ago (and i cannot remember where) it was suggested that his health was poor and a friend had stepped in to try to keep the business going. At the moment none of his products are available on ebay. That suggests to me that the business is not active at the moment. If I am right the claim via paypal is the best next move.

Paypal is good as it gives a set period of time for the seller to reply, If they fail to reply you will get refunded. If they can't prove item was delivered you will get refunded. Once the dispute is raised Paypal take back the sellers cash until it is resolved, so its within their interest to reply quickly. Paypal will always favour the buyer.

Paypal is good as it gives a set period of time for the seller to reply, If they fail to reply you will get refunded. If they can't prove item was delivered you will get refunded. Once the dispute is raised Paypal take back the sellers cash until it is resolved, so its within their interest to reply quickly. Paypal will always favour the buyer.
That's good to know, thanks (and thanks vwsween)

just get some heko's. pleased with mine. if you do get some buy a couple of extra clips as i don't think 2 per side is enough.

I ordered my t6 sleek deflectors from them in November, still nothing received. Loads of calls, emails, no reply. Finally managed to get hold of him on whatsapp. Very happy to take money, it then seems to be a lottery as to whether you receive the goods and zero customer service. I can only advise people to steer clear of Dubflecta

I ordered my t6 sleek deflectors from them in November, still nothing received. Loads of calls, emails, no reply. Finally managed to get hold of him on whatsapp. Very happy to take money, it then seems to be a lottery as to whether you receive the goods and zero customer service. I can only advise people to steer clear of Dubflecta
had same problem,shame about dubflecta, go heko. no drilling. i love mine

I was about to order some - thanks for the heads up

Back