Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Duvalay colour transfer

D

David and Jill

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We have just used our brand new Duvalays for the first two week trip. When we removed the covers to wash them we were shocked to find the duvet and mattress, including the foam had been stained navy blue with colour from the covers.

Has anyone else had this problem? Duvalay are just offering new covers which in our view is not a great response for such a premium / expensive product.

Thanks

Companies tend to try cheap out at the first response, I would definitely go back and say politely not acceptable. Clearly a product or manufacturing issue, which isn't your issue. Expect a full replacement if not will contact credit card for a charge back etc. That normally works in my experience

We have both Duvelay mattresses and zipped fitted sheets / pillow cases in a cream and sky blue. We have had no issues with colour transfer.

Companies tend to try cheap out at the first response, I would definitely go back and say politely not acceptable. Clearly a product or manufacturing issue, which isn't your issue. Expect a full replacement if not will contact credit card for a charge back etc. That normally works in my experience
Thanks, that's the approach I took and fingers crossed they are sorting out replacements. They want more photos of the stained foam which I am sending.

Good job it didn't stain anything in the Cali!