Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dynamic road sign display option

Simon1

Simon1

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Has anyone ordered the Dynamic road sign display option?
If so does it display UK/foreign road signs other than speed limits? for example would it display and translate a french bus lane or a no entry sign into english? Or is it simply for speed limits.

It recognizes this sign when you get too close to any ferry port for Europe ;)

verbot-einfahrt-verkehrszeichen-rechtsberatung-720x540.jpg

H
Has anyone ordered the Dynamic road sign display option?
If so does it display UK/foreign road signs other than speed limits? for example would it display and translate a french bus lane or a no entry sign into english? Or is it simply for speed limits.
Whatever it shows, I hope it’s a better implementation than on my merc - every time the speed limit changes it replaces the digital speedo with the limit sign. So you can see how fast you should be going but not how fast you actually are going.
The analogue Speedo has tiny increments & I can’t see it Clearly without my reading glasses on.

H

Whatever it shows, I hope it’s a better implementation than on my merc - every time the speed limit changes it replaces the digital speedo with the limit sign. So you can see how fast you should be going but not how fast you actually are going.
The analogue Speedo has tiny increments & I can’t see it Clearly without my reading glasses on.
Might be worth checking with the dealer in case there are any software updates BC that does sound counterintuitive to block the speedo with this warning sign just at the point you want to adjust your speed!

Back