Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eager to start the VWC adventure

H

havik3008

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, my name is Patrick. 45 years old and no, not in the mid-life... Ever since my regular visits to Belgian friends in the South of Spain, when English hippies inspired me with there houses on wheels, I longed for this kind of freedom. However, an adventure I started later on, converting an old English firetruck (which I drove back from the South of Spain), got stuck (forever) once I met my wife to be.

Hoever, very soon now, I will be able to have the comfort of a more regular "car", and the freedom to roam almost anywhere in my new California (which was long on my wishlist). Thursday next, I'll be doing my first miles (from viavie.be in Brussels to my home near Bruges).

Keep you posted on my adventures! First up is the Verdon region in the South of France.

Patrick.

Hi, my name is Patrick. 45 years old and no, not in the mid-life... Ever since my regular visits to Belgian friends in the South of Spain, when English hippies inspired me with there houses on wheels, I longed for this kind of freedom. However, an adventure I started later on, converting an old English firetruck (which I drove back from the South of Spain), got stuck (forever) once I met my wife to be.

Hoever, very soon now, I will be able to have the comfort of a more regular "car", and the freedom to roam almost anywhere in my new California (which was long on my wishlist). Thursday next, I'll be doing my first miles (from viavie.be in Brussels to my home near Bruges).

Keep you posted on my adventures! First up is the Verdon region in the South of France.

Patrick.

Welcome Welcome on board Patrick. Wohoo! an old English Firetruck conversion? ... now now, that sound very very interesting and intriguing. Can we see some pics please? :D

PS: remember, nothing can beat a converted firetruck :thumb

:welcome
looking forward to reading of your adventures