Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So here starts the adventure

SunnyDays

SunnyDays

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi all
well after too much time looking, analysing, pondering and persuading myself that it is all too expensive, I am glad to tell you my heart has won out and I am about to join the California Owners Club for real ! If all goes well on thursday I should be driving away in a new SE 180 DSG 4Motion BMT in blue and with loads of extras.

Phew what a journey to get to this point. I am really hoping from now on I can really sit back and enjoy the ride !! I would like to thank all contributors to the many many threads I have read that have piece by piece helped answer my many questions and more importantly expressed such enthusiasm to get out there and have a bit of fun and adventure!
character00265.gif Sunny

Oh and a big sunny smile welcome, sunny :D:D:D:D

Nice , very good times ahead ....but still a few nights sleep ...or no sleep at all....:Nailbiting

Welcome to he club. You have made the right decision so go for it and have a great time.

Great decision :) As Rich20 said, welcome to the club!

Maud

and another welcome to the club from me

Thanks to all for the welcome.
New California is now sitting on the driveway and a big smile is parked on my face!
Picked it up on Friday. Absolute downpour during handover and for the first hour after leaving the dealers which added a little extra excitement to the experience of driving out for the first time into the packed streets of a big city :confused:.

Then drove for 150 miles up to staffordshire and stopped at a lovely britstop next to a canal for the night. What fun. No drama, just easy living. Wonderful. Woke to a hearty breakfast in the adjacent Farm shop cafe.

Now to get on with bending the wallet for all the 'additional' items required. Having broken the bank on the van, a few extra squiggles doesn't seem to matter so much ;). Gas, topper, covers galore, cables, bits of elastic to stop the roof from eating itself, bits of plastic to stop me feeding it the wrong juice, take-off ramps, collapsible everything . . . . where will it end haha.

Welcome to Cali ownership SunnyDays! :thumb

Welcome SunnyDays - we are also in Dorset :thumb

Welcome! Had ours a few months, best thing we ever did . The list of 'extras' is of course limitless but we have found the Cali Topper to be the best investment so far.....oh and Jackyards seat covers....and collapsible everything.....and.....etc etc...

Hey sunny days welcome to the club.

Oh it never ends you just find things that are better or more convenient. Just enjoy the ride. And watch the smile grow.

Back