Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Edinburgh fringe

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Any body going ? Staying at Old Hartley caravan and motorhome site on Friday night then river Breamish Saturday. Then two nights at the Edinburgh site.
The last time I stayed there were shuttle buses into the city ?

Going for the last 5 days.
Staying at Mortonhall campsite. South of Edinburgh. It’s on a bus route into the centre. Day time buses are every 15/20 mins. Nightbus runs hourly

Ive only been once, loved it! Hope to go back someday but not this year sadly.

We went to the fringe early August, very very busy as always. Managed to see basil brush .. he hasn’t aged at all..( yes I know he’s not real) .. worst than that , we stayed at Morton hall site on outskirts of edinburgh. First pitch was waterlogged , second pitch they offered I got stuck getting to the pitch itself so that was a non starter.. having been towed out in reverse. So stayed two nights in the car park. At least I didn’t get

We went to the fringe early August, very very busy as always. Managed to see basil brush .. he hasn’t aged at all..( yes I know he’s not real) .. worst than that , we stayed at Morton hall site on outskirts of edinburgh. First pitch was waterlogged , second pitch they offered I got stuck getting to the pitch itself so that was a non starter.. having been towed out in reverse. So stayed two nights in the car park. At least I didn’t get

Didn't get what ? We stayed at the Caravan and Motorhome club site which is always ok.

Basil brush IS real