Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Electrical puzzle

brad63

brad63

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
My interior lights have a mind of there own. Firstly the fuse linked to the lights is beneath the LH seat and 10amp this has been changed. The lights over the kitchen have never received 12v Untill this morning when the one nearest the cab/front seat had a full 12v. The fluorescent light had only 6v and the one after had 0.

The opposite side of the van over the sliding door and the under over head locker lights have never been an issue Untill this morning when they had 0 voltage. Whilst the light mentioned before had 12.

So after much head scratching I made sure all the lights where switched on and working by plugging them in to the working connection locked the van and re treated for a cup of tea.

I have just been back out to the van to find all the off side over the sliding door lights working and the near side that was operating this morning is once again dead.

Any one have any ideas if this was a broken wire would I get these issues and does any one know the route these wires take as I cannot find concrete answers.

Please help thanks brad