Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Electricity topics

Z

zidz

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi all,

My friend bought VW GC 600 2022 and has some question regarding to electricity.

1. Fridge
    • There is a classic problem that if fridge is on battery is drained off in max 1 day.
      That is the main problem.
      According to previous owner battery has been replaced and fridge too in terms of warranty so the problem is there from begining.

From the forum I know that battery should cover 3 - 4 days, is it correct?
      My friend supposed that it is power regulation but everytime when he set e.g 2 lights only, closes and reopen fridge again (e.g. after 1 hour), there are all 5 lights on again..
      Is it correct? What purpoise is the button in the fridge with 5 lights for?
  2. Battery charging
    • Could I ask you for your experiences regarding to battery charging? How many kilometers / drive time is needed to fully charge the battery (with / without booster)?
  3. Battery boost
    • Are there any recommendation regarding to battery booster? Can be used often / anytime without any restriction?
  4. Battery change
    • Did anyone change the battery for e.g LIPO? Are there any other changes necessary (e. g. voltage converter, charging system...)?
  5. Additional battery
    • Did anyone added another AGM battery? If so where is the best place to place/connect it?

Thank you for your help
With best regards
Zdenek

Back