Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Engine judder, Engine warning light, Ad Blue warning light - all boxes ticked!

jason.oneill4

jason.oneill4

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi Folks,

Just an fyi that I have 2016 (Jan) T6 and on Friday when starting; she juddered a bit as if running low on diesel. Next day while starting; engine light came on and 50km later adblue light came on with no earlier warning (I was surprised as I knew it wasn’t running low). The current warning says: ‘no start in 1000km’ unless I refill. Refilled it yesterday and it didn’t register the refill - yikes. Checked my ‘well thumbed’ guide book: refill light + spanner = call back to dealer. I’m heading to Vantastival in Drogheda next weekend: 150km round trip. I’ll call VW tomorrow. I’ll let you know how I get on. ATB! J.

Hi Folks,

Just an fyi that I have 2016 (Jan) T6 and on Friday when starting; she juddered a bit as if running low on diesel. Next day while starting; engine light came on and 50km later adblue light came on with no earlier warning (I was surprised as I knew it wasn’t running low). The current warning says: ‘no start in 1000km’ unless I refill. Refilled it yesterday and it didn’t register the refill - yikes. Checked my ‘well thumbed’ guide book: refill light + spanner = call back to dealer. I’m heading to Vantastival in Drogheda next weekend: 150km round trip. I’ll call VW tomorrow. I’ll let you know how I get on. ATB! J.
Hi J, Its me G-man no probs up to now with my cali but I will keep an eye on it. :cheers

Back