Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Error lights on dash

S

spitzie

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Drove 30miles to collect son, using ACC through roadworks.
Turned on ignition to come back and got an Error:ACC with ABS, ESC and Tyre pressure warning lights. Did the on/off reset and everything ok until about halfway home when same error and lights came on. After about 30secs the ABS, ESC and tyre pressure lights went off.
Got home and checked the radar sensor was clear. Turned on ignition and the same error and lights come on.
Any ideas why these are coming on together?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Drove 30miles to collect son, using ACC through roadworks.
Turned on ignition to come back and got an Error:ACC with ABS, ESC and Tyre pressure warning lights. Did the on/off reset and everything ok until about halfway home when same error and lights came on. After about 30secs the ABS, ESC and tyre pressure lights went off.
Got home and checked the radar sensor was clear. Turned on ignition and the same error and lights come on.
Any ideas why these are coming on together?

ABS sensor most probably.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ABS sensor most probably.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Just plugged in a carista
there are no error codes in the ECU and all green passes on a diagnostic test

Could this be a fuse?

Just plugged in a carista
there are no error codes in the ECU and all green passes on a diagnostic test

Could this be a fuse?

unlikely to be a fuse. Rather don't think it is a fuse.

The engine has thrown up errors and nothing logged at all - very surprising. Not seen that before.

The lights that you mention "Error:ACC with ABS, ESC and Tyre pressure warning lights" ... the only thing common that has caused issues in the past is the ABS sensor. Cannot think of anything else that can cause this.

How many miles has your van done?

unlikely to be a fuse. Rather don't think it is a fuse.

The engine has thrown up errors and nothing logged at all - very surprising. Not seen that before.

The lights that you mention "Error:ACC with ABS, ESC and Tyre pressure warning lights" ... the only thing common that has caused issues in the past is the ABS sensor. Cannot think of anything else that can cause this.

How many miles has your van done?
Uninstalled the carista app, deleted blue tooth device and started again
This time it's showing right rear abs sensor faulty, (along with an aux heater fault)
Now Google how to replace the abs sensor or see if my local garage should do it

Uninstalled the carista app, deleted blue tooth device and started again
This time it's showing right rear abs sensor faulty, (along with an aux heater fault)
Now Google how to replace the abs sensor or see if my local garage should do it

ah! interesting. Well, good to know that the issue has been identified.

Easy to replace at home. There was a thread - very recent on the ABS sensor replacement. The challenge is when the sensor does not come out.

ah! here it is - read this thread - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/warning-messages.54526/#post-707957

Mine is a 2016 at 50,000+ mls. Planning to change the ABS sensors one of these days, before it starts to give any issues. Annoying, especially when this happens during travels.

Back