Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Error message

H

Hogie

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I have a 2015 T5 4motion California, I have an error message stating tyre deflation system unavailable, the light on the dash illuminated along with the ABS and traction control lights, has anyone else experienced the same, any thoughts please

I have a 2015 T5 4motion California, I have an error message stating tyre deflation system unavailable, the light on the dash illuminated along with the ABS and traction control lights, has anyone else experienced the same, any thoughts please

@Hogie , first off, that looks like the ABS sensor fault. Easy to replace the ABS sensor yourselves or any good mechanic can do it for you. Many videos on YouTube on how to do it. Best to stay away from the dealers for that.

Read some on here - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/how-much-abs-warning-light.30346/

ABS sensor fault. Need to get Diagnostics either via VW, someone with the VCDS software or purchase the Carista dongle from Amazon etc.
By the way this is the wrong Forum section. This is for Support regarding the website, not the vehicle.

Hi, does the ABS sensor fault explain the message stating tyre deflation system not being available and the three warning lights being illuminated?

Tyre monitoring is done by using the wheel disc rotation sensors same as the ABS. Which would explain the combined fault indication.

I've seen reports of your fault being a wheel ABS sensor or wiring from one.
One of those could be various faults causing the problem.

As it's the weekend, if you can, check all four wheel hubs sensor wiring is connected and no breaks in the cables as a basic check. Check as far back into the body as possible.
You are limited without any Diagnostic information as to where the fault is.

ABS sensor fault. Need to get Diagnostics either via VW, someone with the VCDS software or purchase the Carista dongle from Amazon etc.
By the way this is the wrong Forum section. This is for Support regarding the website, not the vehicle.
Oops my bad thanks for the information

Back