Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Escape with ‘Freedom’ my new COAST

• Thread starter Pete ‘Freedom’ driver
  • Start date
P

Pete ‘Freedom’ driver

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
As a keen camper in a tent, then a small caravan I found myself in a position this June to buy ‘freedom’ my California Coast. I’m 61, single and I live in Worcestershire. I’ve used it locally and I’ve just returned from Cornwall. It ticks all of my boxes. I’ve spent a few quid on it and I’m keen to find places to travel alone and meet like minded travellers. Pete

Nice one Pete ! I hope you continue to enjoy it. We’ve had our own van about 6 months (previously rented), and we’ve not stopped going on adventures. Off again to Norfolk soon, then Scotland, before the weather really closes in.

As you say you’re spending a bit of money on stuff - might be worth looking at the club shop, for £14.99 as a VIP club member you’ll get 5% off everything.

Also, how about posting a photo of your new toy by was of introduction ;) .

Nice to get a discount in the club shop. Only issue is that when living in Europe this does not work for us.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Nice to get a discount in the club shop. Only issue is that when living in Europe this does not work for us.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Sorry about that, but similar to us wishing to buy from some EU stores. :(

Sorry about that, but similar to us wishing to buy from some EU stores. :(
Maybe we can help each other out here.. ;-) if there is a ay for me to send to the K to evade import taxes then you can send me stuff back. ;-)