Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Escape with ‘Freedom’

• Thread starter Pete ‘Freedom’ driver
  • Start date
P

Pete ‘Freedom’ driver

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
As a keen camper in a tent, then a small caravan I found myself in a position this June to buy ‘freedom’ my California Coast. I’m 61, single and I live in Worcestershire. I’ve used it locally and I’ve just returned from Cornwall. It ticks all of my boxes. I’ve spent a few quid on it and I’m keen to find places to travel alone and meet like minded travellers. Pete

2B9916C7-B4D6-44FF-81C0-B670F6ABBC96.jpeg

Well it’s now 100% how I want it. Alpine speakers fitted, Alpine subwoofer and a Pioneer Amp. Now the journey will be as exciting as the destination. Thanks to everyone who gave my first post a thumbs up. I hope to attend some ‘meets’ and see what else I need or haven’t thought of. And meet like minded folk.

Well it’s now 100% how I want it.
nah! it never is. ;) but yeah, it is a great feeling when you have finally dialled it in.

I suspect that then you've gone with the standard head unit and added all the other items? In which case, did you re-wire the stereo to run off the leisure battery? With all that great sound system, it will be quite disappointing when the stereo switches off half way through Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA.