Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurotunnel Terminal Calais

is there anywhere for overnight at terminal as have got early train booked in may for my first trip in van since i bought it in 2000? so excited!

is there anywhere for overnight at terminal as have got early train booked in may for my first trip in van since i bought it in 2000? so excited!
Last time I managed to stay overnight in the pet passport area, if you have a dog you may get lucky if you ask.

If you are asking about Calais, Citie Europe has a dedicated motorhome parking area opposite the outlet centre. (not Carrefours car park). From there it is a quick drive around to the tunnel terminus. Have a look on Google earth.

Does it have toilet facilities as we don’t have portaloo and loos are a must for the misses.

The Drum Inn is nearby and offers camping.
Sorry misread your message.

We have found toilets a bit of an issue with the motorhome aires - specifically that sometimes they are advertised as having toilets only to arrive late at night and find them non existent closed or out of order

The autoroute aires with petrol stations were good. And they have coffee and a shop often. We had no hassle

Aire de Hilaires Cottes on the A26 would be reasonable if you are going in that direction. About 40 minutes from Calais. Right next to the autoroute but ok if you sleep downstairs

Aire de Hilaires Cottes on the A26 would be reasonable if you are going in that direction. About 40 minutes from Calais. Right next to the autoroute but ok if you sleep downstairs
Heading up to holland and beyond as visiting Floriade Expo 2022 as wife insists, see how far we get in 2 weeks!

Heading up to holland and beyond as visiting Floriade Expo 2022 as wife insists, see how far we get in 2 weeks!

We stayed at the municipal campsite at Bruges in Belgium. 2hrs from Calais (? A bit far) but much better than any aire, motorhome stop etc.

Let me know what Floriade is like … We may go in 10 days but I’ll probably have seen all the flowers I can manage for years after Keukenhof.

The Doghouse pub and microbrewery is 20 mins from the UK terminal and allows overnight stays:

I don’t know squat about flowers, but Keukenhof is brilliant and the local area around the coast is a great place to hang out.
O/P get a Little Thetford toilet for the missis. I resisted for years and adding one was a total game changer for her and making life in the van a bit easier…

DE2EC281-5A72-4A0F-870A-BF2E3255095B.jpeg

47A58989-F84E-4FA5-9458-AC6F7EDA314B.jpeg