Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ex-demo Beaches for £37k

T

toeknee

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
There seem to be a handful of ex demo Beaches with 19 plates for around the £37k mark via the Das Welt Auto scheme and via motorpoint. Is this a typical price during winter? Or are prices being pushed down as they are being discontinued? It’s difficult to look at anything else because you’ll only save a couple of grand going for something 2-3 years older with and extra 20k + miles on the clock but nobody else seems to be adjusting their prices accordingly. I wonder if this is the start of a market correction or this is just how the 2nd hand Cali market goes. I have to say that it’s confusing as someone new to the market looking to buy 2nd hand.

There seem to be a handful of ex demo Beaches with 19 plates for around the £37k mark via the Das Welt Auto scheme and via motorpoint. Is this a typical price during winter? Or are prices being pushed down as they are being discontinued? It’s difficult to look at anything else because you’ll only save a couple of grand going for something 2-3 years older with and extra 20k + miles on the clock but nobody else seems to be adjusting their prices accordingly. I wonder if this is the start of a market correction or this is just how the 2nd hand Cali market goes. I have to say that it’s confusing as someone new to the market looking to buy 2nd hand.
I'm no expert but I'd say it's dealers shifting unsold old stock mid winter to free up cash/ storage space and leave themselves free to hype up the 6.1 stock as it arrives.

There seemed to be a flurry of deals a couple of months back, a strong chance these are the unpopular colours, "wrong" spec leftovers.

As ever if the model suits you go for it. A virtually unused Das Welt warrantied Beach could be your bargain. In the short term there's no more Beaches headed for our shores, mores the pity. The price jump to 6.1 seems crazy as shown by a couple of other posts.

This time of year is always prime bargain season, we bought our own new high spec Beach "used" through a dealer at this point a couple of years back.

Dealers are clearing stock in preparation for the T6.1 in January. Some very nice discounts available. Only time will tell if these discounts affect the market, I doubt it as T6.1 comes with another hefty price rise from VW.