Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excellent Use of a Cali ...

Silly question but does it have odd wing mirrors? @5.32 they look different shapes

Were they adjustable on that older model?

Early pre 2010 van's did have different size mirrors

Yes on T5 pre facelift they were different shapes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes on T5 pre facelift they were different shapes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yep, for function rather than design ;)

Why does it change van"s at the end turns into a left hand drive

Why does it change van"s at the end turns into a left hand drive
Did not see that! where did you see it? Skimmed through that video once again ... may have missed it.

We do have a bunch of sharp eyed detectives on here. Once notices odd mirrors and another one a change of van :veryfunny:thumb

Ah, is it a change in the van or a flip of the image?

The editor used up all his energy in making sure the skinny dipping ending was carefully shot....

The editor used up all his energy in making sure the skinny dipping ending was carefully shot....
Just for you, a skinny dipping shot.
PIC00026.jpg

I have to say, I thought the whole point of wild swimming was skinny dipping.

There is a "wild swimming" lake here in Lewisham (inner London). You have to pay, and I don't think skinny dipping is tolerated.

As you drive along Finland's empty roads, rest areas with wild swimming are signed. Typically the rest area will include a picnic bench, a composting toilet and a jetty for diving into the lake.

I’m intrigued by the sliding door, that changed sides from right to left. Can’t see the number plate, maybe the picture is flipped indeed.

Marc.

defo flipped.

Hehe a common trick I think, they know most people won't even notice. I didnt notice first time around but now its pointed out I remember seeing that shot.

I've done it on a couple of my videos, flipped an image for composition purposes, no-one seemed to notice either.

I'm puzzled why there is any doubt. What possible explanation other than flipping could there be?

"hey Tarquin (stereotype producer name)... Can you have the awning, steering wheel and side door quickly swapped over to make this shot really work"

Last edited:
Look at the reg plate

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

That is indeed a good use of Cali that we greatly appreciate. You can get into places motorhomes can't and can have a warm comfort after a regular morning shower.
4-5'c water feels more comfortable for me than 15'c. The body goes easier into overdrive mode instead of just chilling.
61345122_2501729066517815_171304753421090816_o.jpg

The LHD Californa still has the sliding door on the right side.
Editors should stop flipping footage for composition.