Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited first post!!

Tricky74

Tricky74

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
California owners, for a long time I’ve wanted to be on this position and I am honestly excited to write this. For years we have wanted a camper and yesterday we took a big step forward…..
We put down a deposit on a new T6.1 Cali Ocean. I’ll leave the details for another post but want to say hi and hopefully gain a lot of know how, tips and experience from you all!

Rich

:welcome Exciting times. I hope that you and yours enjoy many happy adventures in he/she/it.

Thanks Borris, a lot to wait for first….and the dream can start to come true next Spring (hopefully)!

Paul, got to ask what high level spec. ?

Awesome news Rich, I too joined the waiting list this month.

Bill

Glad a few others are in the same position, let’s keep in touch with order progress over the next 6 months. I was told yesterday March delivery following January build slot….you!

Glad a few others are in the same position, let’s keep in touch with order progress over the next 6 months. I was told yesterday March delivery following January build slot….you!
Similar timeline for me, fully prepared for it to be pushed back but still super excited already.

No problem, spec :

150 Bhp
Iridium Grey
Wood flooring
Shower connection
Comfort Mat
Leather
Sports styling pack
Drivers assistants package
Pretty similar for me:
150 Bhp
Fortana Red
Wood flooring
Heated screen
Comfort Mat
ArtVelours seats
Sports styling pack
Removable towbar
Driver Assistance package

Pretty similar for me:
150 Bhp
Fortana Red
Wood flooring
Heated screen
Comfort Mat
ArtVelours seats
Sports styling pack
Removable towbar
Driver Assistance package
Excellent, I’m still looking to see one delivered with the Sports styling pack. Where did you order yours?

Welcome! I’m in the same club with an Ocean. Also been told March. Fingers crossed for all of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, spec :

150 Bhp
Iridium Grey
Wood flooring
Shower connection
Comfort Mat
Leather
Sports styling pack
Drivers assistants package
Oooh yeah look forward to seeing a pic of the Iridium with sports pack. You didn’t fancy the 80L fuel tank while you were at it?

Thanks Borris, a lot to wait for first….and the dream can start to come true next Spring (hopefully)!
Resist the temptation to go out a start buying lots of stuff as most of it will probably end up gathering dust in the garage. Wait until you get the van then use stuff from home for the first few trips. You'll soon discover what you really need.

:welcome Good advice from @Borris. We collect our new Coast on 7th July and after a 7 month wait, we have a few dusty bits of stuff already but have tried to resist going too mad until we get into the swing of things.

Hi All, our 12 December Ocean 204 order had a build week of 14 June. Vw Chat can’t confirm if the build is completed, delayed, etc. I’d love to hear from anyone else who ordered end 2020 and when they are expecting to take delivery. Really hope we get it before August.

Resist the temptation to go out a start buying lots of stuff as most of it will probably end up gathering dust in the garage. Wait until you get the van then use stuff from home for the first few trips. You'll soon discover what you really need.
Cheers Borris, we are camping enthusiasts so I (maybe naively) hope we have most of the essentials!

Congratulations!
Start making a list of places to visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk