Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from an excited newbie

Clairebear

Clairebear

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi there, thought I'd introduce myself. I am Claire and I'm about to fly up to Scotland this weekend to collect our T5 California SE. Excited would be an understatement as I have wanted one for as long as I can remember.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips re insurance and any else practical. Seat covers, must haves etc. Also we will be looking to purchase a fifth seat when possible.

Thank you in advance......

Claire

Welcome Claire and many happy adventures. The T5 SE is the best Cali to have and everyone on this forum will tell you that. :D

Suggest you start by searching for topics of interest using the Search Forums button above (eg "seat covers", as pretty much anything you'll want to know at this stage of your ownership will have come up before...and have been debated exhaustively! :happy

Hi there, thought I'd introduce myself. I am Claire and I'm about to fly up to Scotland this weekend to collect our T5 California SE. Excited would be an understatement as I have wanted one for as long as I can remember.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips re insurance and any else practical. Seat covers, must haves etc. Also we will be looking to purchase a fifth seat when possible.

Thank you in advance......

Claire

Welcome Claire.

Another Hampshire resident. Lots of us now.

Good luck with the journey up and back - totally agree with @Velma's Dad - the T5 SE is the best :thumb

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Lots of Information from the Search Function and if you can't find what you want then just ask.

Welcome on board !

Welcome Clairebear from a relative newbie living in the gateway to the South West (Bristol)! Our adventures so far have been brilliant and each time we plan a trip, the excitement builds. Long may the California deliver for us all! Have fun!

Hi Claire welcome. You often see 5th seats for sale in the classified section of the forum

Welcome Clairebear and Nessie

I wish you great times ahead and I might be wrong however your avatar shows some good soundtrack to travel around
Cheers
sapto