Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Deposit paid!!

Hi, I’ve just paid a deposit on a T6.1 California Ocean and an over the top excited - it’s going to be a long 12-20 week wait so I’m killing time by reading every single post on here!!!

Looking for all top tips! What do I need??!
Welcome. Patience is the first thing that springs to mind! You’ve a bit of time to finalise your options ... the 80L fuel tank is the classic one, that’s cheap and people sometimes skip over on the options list.

:welcome Congratulations in your order. Fingers crossed it’s not too long a wait for you...

Hi, I’ve just paid a deposit on a T6.1 California Ocean and an over the top excited - it’s going to be a long 12-20 week wait so I’m killing time by reading every single post on here!!!

Looking for all top tips! What do I need??!
Fabulous News! Congrats! Somethinh to look forward to and definitely lift the spirits :D

Can I just second what @66tim99 said too. The 80L is a good box to tick. I overlooked it. Doh.

Congratulations on your order...exciting times.

It's very easy to order tonnes of stuff you don't need, but really the only two absolute must haves are a 907 gas bottle ('907' refers to the size of the bottle) and is not supplied with the van. The other thing is an electric hook up cable unless you plan to go 'off grid'. Something like this Cable and this Adapter for keeping the leisure batteries charged during periods of little use. Links are to the club shop, which also runs this site. Become a VIP member and you get a discount for the shop.

After that, the list is endless. Bedding, Cooking, Lighting etc....everyone has a different opinion about what is essential and what is a nice to have.

Welcome to the Cali family.
If your intending to read every post you're going to need more than 20 weeks. How about a little bit of Cali history, "Roof Corrosion" ! No hopefully with a T6.1 you won't need to get embroiled in that mess.
Enjoy the anticipation.