Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited new member !

Will 1

Will 1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, new member here ! Loving my Cali and interested to hear from other Cali owners who are in the same situation as myself (retired, but only 53 !), or anyone who isn't retired but wants to link up with other owners !I have bags of time on my hands and are looking to get away on trips with other owners who may be contemplating trips, but don't want to go by themselves, whether its "wild" camping or EHU sites UK, Europe, wherever ! I don't mind !
Cheers
WIll.

Hi and welcome ,
If you got bags of time ....come over to my work ...do my job a few months so i can get away:D
53 and retired....lucky b@st@rd;)
Here in Belgium they plan to let us work until 67 in the near future!

Hi thanks for the welcome, hopefully you wont have to work until your 67 !
Hi and welcome ,
If you got bags of time ....come over to my work ...do my job a few months so i can get away:D
53 and retired....lucky b@st@rd;)
Here in Belgium they plan to let us work until 67 in the near future!

Hi all, new member here ! Loving my Cali and interested to hear from other Cali owners who are in the same situation as myself (retired, but only 53 !), or anyone who isn't retired but wants to link up with other owners !I have bags of time on my hands and are looking to get away on trips with other owners who may be contemplating trips, but don't want to go by themselves, whether its "wild" camping or EHU sites UK, Europe, wherever ! I don't mind !
Cheers
WIll.
Good to see you are enjoying retirement .. We are a long time in a box ..enjoy

Welcome Will 1 and enjoy your time! Look forward to read a lot of travel reports and amazing pictures of your trips :)