Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited !

D

D'sCali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
After hiring an Ocean for the last 2 years and experienced the joy of not having to pack up and head for home when the storms hit NW Scotland during our holidays ( as we have had to do on too many previous occasions camping :) up there), I have finally done it, I have bought one!
I have spent the last few days looking on the threads on here and already have picked up loads of good advice, including who to insure with! Thanks guys, and I'm sure there will be many more searches and posts in the weeks and hopefully years to come!

I pick it up just after Easter and we've been planning our first trip and the one after that, and the one after that and.......
I'm sure you can tell, I'm very excited !

Well done you will be pleased to know the weather is set to improve after easter:thumb

Great news and well done. We pick our Ocean up on Thursday. Dealer just sent us a video walk around so super excited. Post picks when you get your Cali, look forward to seeing your new pride and joy.

Great stuff !

Should pick up our new Ocean on Tuesday. I am sure you will enjoy it and the adventures it brings.

Tom

Great news and well done. We pick our Ocean up on Thursday. Dealer just sent us a video walk around so super excited. Post picks when you get your Cali, look forward to seeing your new pride and joy.
That's a nice touch, just in time for Easter too. Have fun on your travels.