Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Exhaust Pressure Sensor

sebking

sebking

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Had this break a few weeks back causing eml and glowplug lights to come on and a nice message Workshop!.

Needed a new Sensor, related to the DPF. Google says loads of VW's having this part replaced.

and hour to fix but as they are breaking so often it needed to be ordered, dealer had done three the previous week!

Make sure that if it is replaced the part has a B suffix showing it is a revised design....

Seb

sebking said:
Had this break a few weeks back causing eml and glowplug lights to come on and a nice message Workshop!.

Needed a new Sensor, related to the DPF. Google says loads of VW's having this part replaced.

and hour to fix but as they are breaking so often it needed to be ordered, dealer had done three the previous week!

Make sure that if it is replaced the part has a B suffix showing it is a revised design....

Seb

Have just had same part replaced after 27k miles. Looked at my invoice, and the part number has an A suffix, so went digging and found this site:

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.ph ... 471/001137

Can't promise it's accurate but it says that suffix A is for MY 2009 and before and B is for MY 2010, presumably being 2.5 5 cylinder vs 2.0 4 cylinder? Or have you got the revised design in a 5 cylinder?

They also did an EMS software update, which I think there is some discussion about elsewhere on the forum

this was for a 2.0 140 and the software was updated at the same time.
Seb

Back