Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Exped MegaMat SIM

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
These seem to get great reviews so would be lovely to hear from anyone who uses these?

I've yet to collect my 3 seat Beach and was unsure of the downstairs bed width? The Megamat Duo is 132cm wide or each single is 77cm wide.

Day to day camping use, do you deflate each day or just throw it in the awning if you want to go out for a day trip?

Thanks!

We have used these for year. They are amazing, just as good as a real bed, trick is not to over inflate them. Always used them camping, not using them in the van as the size is not comparable. They might work in a beach, if not over inflated they will be squashy around the edge. We did that in our tent that was I tiny bit to small. I can’t recommend them enough

Get the 10 version is so comfy

We have used these for year. They are amazing, just as good as a real bed, trick is not to over inflate them. Always used them camping, not using them in the van as the size is not comparable. They might work in a beach, if not over inflated they will be squashy around the edge. We did that in our tent that was I tiny bit to small. I can’t recommend them enough
Great thanks good to know!

Back