Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra little something...

8% discount on Cali, a meal with wine for two at a restaurant of are choice20150720_144430.jpg 20150720_144507.jpg , Black and Red leather interior

Hi all
Just wondering what little extras you got from the dealer, on collection of you new pride and joy?
Something that was not expected and not part of the spec.

Not sure if all the Lookers Newcastle customer's get the same thing but we got a nice little hamper from Ringtons. Lots of little biscuits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and jam. Oh and the California key ring.
Completed a rather nice end to hand over.
We went through the Ncle Lookers dealership aswell but it was still Benfield then. We got Tea and biscuits from Ringtons, 3 splity egg cups and a large bouquet of flowers and after a hiccup with the heater setup also a full tank of fuel. Nice touch and I wasn't expecting it from a van dealership. Oh and also a promise of a decent discount on a bike rack when we bought one which was honoured.

a set of steel wheels and a super what ever polish from Edinburgh van centre sure there is slack in the system to "give stuff away"

A free 2 week loan van while front roof repaired

Flowers, chocolates and front monster mats

Seems VW UK is giving flowers a lot....!?
Do they put them on the table in a vase....or in the cupholder:Nailbiting
To me very wierd are they trying a diffrent approach?
Flowers and cars , strange combination.

Ours were in a nice plastic vase that felt/looked like glass, we still have it

10% discount (which I think is unheard of these days) and a set of side bars

Seems VW UK is giving flowers a lot....!?
Do they put them on the table in a vase....or in the cupholder:Nailbiting
To me very wierd are they trying a diffrent approach?
Flowers and cars , strange combination.
Ours were sticking out of the drawer when we opened the sliding door for the first time.

Bought mine used from a motorhome dealer, I got a couple of somewhat doubtful travel mugs, very useful trolley token keyring, lots of smiles and some EXCELLENT after sales service!

Bought mine used from a motorhome dealer, I got a couple of somewhat doubtful travel mugs, very useful trolley token keyring, lots of smiles and some EXCELLENT after sales service!

I think the excellent after-sales service is worth any amount of flowers and prosecco ;)

Indeed it was - they paid to fix something after the warranty ran out. Not a huge amount - but they didn't have to!

Nice discount and a bottle of champagne an a flat tire :(

Brand new awning instead of a "decent 2nd hand":thumb ( was not part of the deal)
Cruise control because the dealer believed it should be on every California:thumb
(But wasn't on ours)
Dreuge worst (local specialty) and beer from a local brewery.
And great service so far. (Scharphof campers in Nijverdal)

Oh I forgot they also gave me the bike rack as well.....

Back