Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fan Noise

A

Artmorlais

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
2024 Ocean. With van stopped (48 hours since last used) I detected a fan like noise which seems to emanate from the region of the gas locker. Any suggestions what it might be and how I can stop it, pending contact with dealer during opening hours?

Do you have a shower fitting , if so the switch for the shower above the hose connection may have been flicked on.

2024 Ocean. With van stopped (48 hours since last used) I detected a fan like noise which seems to emanate from the region of the gas locker. Any suggestions what it might be and how I can stop it, pending contact with dealer during opening hours?
Water pump running ?

If you have not quite closed your tap properly the pump can run but no water come out - give that a look as well as, if you have a shower, checking the shower pump as above.

Thanks guys. It was water pump. Hadn't shut off tap switchfully.

Back