Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Favourite things about your Cali?

N

Nighters

VIP Member
Ok so what is your favourite thing about your Cali?

Mine is the way the word California lights up blue when you open the doors. Its the little things.

We like the freedom it gives us -

Home is where you park it. :thumb

The A-team style sliding door. Get in the van, fool!

And the fact it makes every journey feel like it might be an adventure. I keep hoping to get stuck in a massive traffic jam, just so I can can smugly pop up the roof and get the kettle on! Sad, but true.

Simon

i have owned afew different vw campers and i find the cali to tick the most boxes that you need out of a campervan :thumb

choplee said:
i have owned afew different vw campers and i find the cali to tick the most boxes that you need out of a campervan :thumb

I like the the low rolling resistance tyres - the start stop system and the energy regenerating brakes.

I would not have bought my van unless it was Bluemotion and I was absolutely certain I was slowing down the process of global warming.

:D

Oh and I like my headlights...... Oh no, not that again....

:bananadance

James

I like the feeling it will still be around in 20+ yrs time. Granted the amount of electrickery in newer vans may bring the point of beyond economic repair upon it earliers than some of the old vans running around at the moment

Custard said:
I would not have bought my van unless it was Bluemotion and I was absolutely certain I was slowing down the process of global warming.

That is exactly how I feel about my 180 DSG. If I hadn't brought it, I would probably have bought a Vauxhall Maloo...

The smile that spreads across all our faces every time we get in and head off. Whether to work, on a day trip, weekend away or tour, every time we turn the key it keeps us looking forward to the next getaway.

Agree with all of the above.

It's just such a great feeling every time you load up and point it in the direction of fun.

On our way back from France this summer we rocked up at the Eurochaos terminal to discover long delays. Needless to say inside the terminal building it looked like a war zone!

So, up with the roof. Popped a cork and cooked dinner. :cool

S.

That she encourages us to go places we wouldn't normally have gone and go when we wouldn't normally have gone.

Even if it's just to the park for a cup of tea.

dan

Being able to make my morning cuppa in the van when the surrounding area had a power cut from 4:30 am until 10 am last Friday :headbang

It now fits in my garage following a huge clearout :D

no more deicing :clap

dave and lisa

peoples puzzled faces, working out if it is a van , caravelle , or camper

Back