Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fellow Midlanders

M

MrsW

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Having bought our Cali from 'up north' and received great service we're now looking for a local dealer to help us look after our pride and joy.

We did contact Birmingham once during the search for our new Cali but not impressed by their inability to return calls so would very much appreciate any recommendations in the central area.

We bought our Ocean from Listers In Droitwich. Sales team were excellent but the service department have been quite variable. Dont return calls consistently and left van in a mess inside, but helpful staff once you get beyond the drones on the phone lines (e.g. Collected/returned the Cali to my place of work because I could not get there easily in business hours).

Charles

Having bought our Cali from 'up north' and received great service we're now looking for a local dealer to help us look after our pride and joy.

We did contact Birmingham once during the search for our new Cali but not impressed by their inability to return calls so would very much appreciate any recommendations in the central area.
Have you checked out the Dealers Review section of the Forum?

Coventry are excellent indeed, but I will be honest I have had some occasional issues with call backs once or twice but if you ever go in and see how busy it is you will understand why. However use the customer service booking line and you will have no problems getting in.

I had sunscreen marks on my paint for example and they sorted it free of charge on a visit.

Many thanks Calikev and MattBW - good to hear your views

Have you tried Leicester. Weve now brought 2 vans from them, awaiting delivery of no.2 and never had any problems with getting the first one serviced

I've just had mine serviced and some warranty work done at Birmingham, as it is part of the same chain as Preston, where we bought from (more by chance than anything - regularly going past that dealer at the time).
Can't fault the service department - very helpful, kept me updated.

We've used Listers at Coventry for all of our services and a couple of warranty issues, can't fault them. I live less than a mile from Bilson van centre (Greenhous) and drive past B'ham van centre to take mine into Listers Coventry a 62 mile round trip.