Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ferry to Sicily

Trev

Trev

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just got back from a week in Sicily. Fell in love with the place and am thinking about a Cali trip next summer. Does anyone have any experience of getting a ferry from France or Italy please? Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Just got back from a week in Sicily. Fell in love with the place and am thinking about a Cali trip next summer. Does anyone have any experience of getting a ferry from France or Italy please? Any info appreciated. Thanks.

We spent about six weeks on Sicily last December and January. Preferred the east of the island to the north.

The ferry from Villa San Giovanni to Messina is turn up, pay, go and affordable. I wouldn’t take a long distance ferry to Sicily. Motorways in the poor south of Italy are much better than the crumbling ones in the rich north of the country.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

We spent six weeks touring.
Ferry from Toulon to Corsica. Corsica to Sardinia. Sardinia to Sicily. Visited friends in Catania which we loved,

Ferry from Toulon to Corsica. Corsica to Sardinia. Sardinia to Sicily. Visited friends in Catania which we loved,
Did you get a car ferry there ? If so,
which route and was it nice.

We spent about six weeks on Sicily last December and January. Preferred the east of the island to the north.

The ferry from Villa San Giovanni to Messina is turn up, pay, go and affordable. I wouldn’t take a long distance ferry to Sicily. Motorways in the poor south of Italy are much better than the crumbling ones in the rich north of the country.

Thanks atom. That’s helpful.

Thanks Tom. That’s helpful.

Thanks John. Sounds like a lovely trip. We won’t have six weeks so may have to find a shorter route!

Back