Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fiamma F45s LED Lights 98655-914

L

Lee Price

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I’ve just fitted a Fiamma F45s awning to my T6 California. I’d like to add LED lighting to the bottom of the awning case (there’s a channel on the bottom that the LED strips would fit in). They’d work when I have the Fiamma wound out or when I have my Vango Hexaway attached then.

The product I’ve found is the Fiamma 120 LED Winch Awning Case Light 98655-914.

Had anyone used this item? It says it comes in 5 sections, totalling 2.5m, but that it’s designed for awnings 3m in length, which is obviously longer than my awning. I was hoping someone could confirm that they’ve used these and that they fit an F45s 260.

Thanks a lot!

Watching with interest, I have the Fiamma LED rafter which you fit when the awning is out and remove when down. Its a great light and both adds a middle support and gives off a lot of light.

The part that inserts beneath seems a good idea. The main dealer page suggests this is spefically for the F45s.

Watching with interest, I have the Fiamma LED rafter which you fit when the awning is out and remove when down. Its a great light and both adds a middle support and gives off a lot of light.

The part that inserts beneath seems a good idea. The main dealer page suggests this is spefically for the F45s.

Hi Matt,

My concern is that on the dealer page it says it’s designed for the F45S 300. The Cali F45S is a 260 which isn’t as long as the 300. 2.5m should fit the 260, but I’m hoping someone has had experience of these and can confirm they’ll fit.

I see what you mean, a tough one to know. Hopefully someone will know.

Standard delivered in the length of 2.50 m to fit F45 S 300 awning. Composed of one piece 50 cm with wiring for the 12V electrical connection and 4 x additional sections all 50 cm in length. The Fiamma LED Awning Case is fixed by pressure.

Back