Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally Bought a Cali yeeeeey!

BenPcaliman

BenPcaliman

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Been a member for for about 4-5 months and have been extensively looking for a california. Missed out 2-3 time by a nats wisker not being quick enough.

Finally Found her, as per usual everyone i knows thinks im either mad or stinking rich or both but i know its the best decision i've ever made. The kids love it.

Bought a self converted t5 last year and it was a total lemon :talktothehand, Got blinded by lust but due to a technicality the private seller let me return it :Nailbiting and i said goodbye to £300 but was so relieved. That's when i knew i wanted a Cali and here i am.

So happy needs a bit of work and tlc but we will get there.

Thanks everyone for all your help :thumb:thanks

View attachment 41105

Last edited:
Hi ben welcome what needs doing on your new cali? dont tell me it needs an awning and the fridge worktop gas strut replacing?

Welcome, and even in this weather you are toasty warm in your socks :thumb

Been a member for for about 4-5 months and have been extensively looking for a california. Missed out 2-3 time by a nats wisker not being quick enough.

Finally Found her, as per usual everyone i knows thinks im either mad or stinking rich or both but i know its the best decision i've ever made. The kids love it.

Bought a self converted t5 last year and it was a total lemon :talktothehand, Got blinded by lust but due to a technicality the private seller let me return it :Nailbiting and i said goodbye to £300 but was so relieved. That's when i knew i wanted a Cali and here i am.

So happy needs a bit of work and tlc but we will get there.

Thanks everyone for all your help :thumb:thanks

View attachment 41105

We picked ours up on Wednesday and our kids smiles were as big as your daughters!
Enjoy :)

Congratulations, you've found the best way to make your lovely daughter Happy. I wish you all to enjoy all adventurous paths live will offer you and the Cali will make it happen. All the best.