Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally got theses delivered

Nice. Waterproof ?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Not sure to be honest as long as they keep the seats clean I don’t care

We've got the exact same ones, really impressed so far. How did you get the seat belt over it on the back seats though?
Hi max and Cali with refrance to the seat belts all I did was unzip the back panel put the belts over the top of the new covers and zip them up again.
Regards,
Steve

Hi max and Cali with refrance to the seat belts all I did was unzip the back panel put the belts over the top of the new covers and zip them up again.
Regards,
Steve

Hmm I'm going to have to have another look! We've had no need for the seatbelts there so far (just the two of us) but need to give the father-in-law a lift at Christmas!

Enjoy! Weird tip - I've found a kitchen spatular very useful in straightening the material up when it comes out every now and again.

Hmm I'm going to have to have another look! We've had no need for the seatbelts there so far (just the two of us) but need to give the father-in-law a lift at Christmas!

Enjoy! Weird tip - I've found a kitchen spatular very useful in straightening the material up when it comes out every now and again.

Looking great. Which covers are these?
Much appreciated.

@RSMarco @Alan Andrews It's the tailored seat covers from Inka Corp — also a bit cheaper than some other brands.

@RSMarco @Alan Andrews These ones to be more precise...

I'm interested to hear how they wear.

Perhaps give us an update after Winter please?

Agree with the comment about the spatula for when the material comes out now and again, but annoyingly on ours, the bead at the back of the front seats (especially the drivers) pops out every time you tip the seat forward to rotate it. So I have stopped trying to re position it, fortunately the fit of the covers is good enough that they stay in place without being tucked in.

@Steve and mary Do you still have these Inka seat covers fitted? If yes, how are they holding up? If no, what went wrong?
Hi to be honest with one thing and another the van has only done about 300 miles since putting them on so there wearing really well, wish I could give you a better report‍♂️
kind regards,
Steve