Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally , our very own room with view.

Have done a quick review of Karrageen family run campsite on the campsite review thread.
It's a great thread. Please keep adding any feedback / photos on sites you visit.
Nothing like personal recommendations .

Very well organised! Just got back from our first trip in our Fun bus- lots of fun!
Where did you get you kangaroo driver seat pocket organiser from? My initial google hasn't come up with much. Quicker to ask!

Hi Lanny
Glad you had fun . We are off our second trip next week :)
Bought from :
http://www.california-camping.de/catalogsearch/result/?q=Kangaroo

Used a Halifax clarity( good exchange rate at the time)plus VIP forum discount cost ( less delivery)
€ 119
Looks like the one we have is out of stock. . Some people haven't had such a good service from the website.
Delivery was swift for us.

Congratulations Calimera!
I ordered mine a few days ago and all these first night out experiences put a smile on my face.
Just one question related to the Nespresso machine. Can you use it when not plugged to the outside electricity??

Kangaroo pockets look great and a good price.
Probably the grey for a T6 and presuming no issues with the ones that say for T5?

Mike

Ah! Scooted to the start of the thread and see both these points are answered

Mike

Congratulations Calimera!
I ordered mine a few days ago and all these first night out experiences put a smile on my face.
Just one question related to the Nespresso machine. Can you use it when not plugged to the outside electricity??

It's espresso coffee maker for a gas hob . Lovely smell bubbling away .
Or we use an aeropress . Both make brilliant coffee.
image.jpeg

Can anyone give an opinion on the grey Kangaroo pockets and how they match with the T6 Moonrock Grey

Found the Brandrup ones at £159 ouch!

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Lanny
Glad you had fun . We are off our second trip next week :)
Bought from :
http://www.california-camping.de/catalogsearch/result/?q=Kangaroo

Used a Halifax clarity( good exchange rate at the time)plus VIP forum discount cost ( less delivery)
€ 119
Looks like the one we have is out of stock. . Some people haven't had such a good service from the website.
Delivery was swift for us.

Update. On the website the grey T5 kangaroo pockets are available, need to hit the T5 ones & then select the options
Looks great with the T6 Alcantara factory fitted seat covers.

Thanks as getting same seats

Mike

Claimera, If you don't mind me asking... where did you get the box that fits perfectly between the front seats? Is it a specific make? Thanks.

Claimera, If you don't mind me asking... where did you get the box that fits perfectly between the front seats? Is it a specific make? Thanks.

I would guess that it's the old 9l really useful box.